.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, November 25, 2013

Pick a Word, Any Word!

I feel pretty confident that all of our letter and spelling practice is paying off.  This boy has letter recognition mastered!  I can pretty much show him any word and he can spell the whole thing!  He's so into spelling, he is almost always spelling something he sees.  It makes for very chatty car rides and shopping trips.  This makes me one happy mommy! 

We are still working hard on sight words.  I think he knows about 40!  Maybe this will help shape him into a super reader and speller. 


*It's so cool to me that he self corrects, too.  He realizes he makes a mistake and corrects it on his own.  (A reading teachers dream!)  Go Logan, Go Logan!!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment