.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 29, 2013

He's Here!

Our Elf, Chippey, decided to show up Thanksgiving morning and boy was Logan surprised!  It took him a few minutes to realize what was going on.  We let him know earlier in the week that Chippey would be coming soon, but we explained that we didn't know quite when he would show up. 
I love that a we are trying to get Logan to see what is in the dining room, he finally sees the "Merry Christmas" sign that Chippey left and he says, "Oh Fooey!".  I thought that was so cute! 

We had a fun morning coloring, eating donuts and drinking hot chocolate.  I think Logan asked me to read him the Elf on the Shelf book about 12 times! 

I love watching his eyes light up and his expressions as he gets swept up in the magic of Christmas and believing.









No comments:

Post a Comment