.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, November 29, 2013

It's Go Time, Finally!

I have never been more excited to see my period then I was today, even in the middle of the night with bad cramps.  That's how happy I am!  This means we have waited two cycles since our miscarriage and the doctor has given us the go ahead to try for Baby this cycle.  I am trying very hard to keep my emotions in check and to remember that it might not happen this cycle.  I remind myself everyday that God's timing is perfect and he has something great in store for us, even if we can't see it at the time.

If my cycle cooperates, we will know by Christmas!!!  How amazing would that be to find out if we have been blessed with a sweet baby Chistmas morning!  I've already told Santa that's all that is on my Christmas list.  I'm pretty sure there is nothing we want more. 

Say an extra prayer for us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment