.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Visiting Santa

Logan's list for Santa started pretty early this year. He loved looking in the mailbox for "magazines" so that he could cut and glue the pictures of all the toys he wanted. When I told him we were going to see Santa, we decided to decorate the list special for Santa.




We headed out, Santa list in hand, a few weeks ago to go make our annual visit with Santa. Logan was very excited, but I could tell he was a little nervous. He wanted to go see Santa, but he kept telling me that he wanted ME to sit on Santa's lap while he watched. I had a feeling there may be tears again, but of course, I still wanted the picture. We stopped in the mall so he could practice his list again, even though he spent the entire car ride reviewing it. 



We finally got to Santa, waited in line for about 30 minutes and finally had our turn. Logan was attached to me like a little monkey and I had to pry him off and basically just toss him to Santa. I have to give it to Santa, he held him there even through the kicking and crying. He gave Santa his list and 
We didn't get a very good picture, but we'll just add it to our others.

Maybe next year.....




Here's a recap just incase you can't remember our first couple of years. 


And... The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.  Yep, that's me and my big brother.




No comments:

Post a Comment