.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 27, 2013

Trying Again


We were told by the doctor that we needed to wait two cycles until we would be able to try again. I'm a very list type of person, so I kept this little note on my mirror to help count down to trying again. 

I was afraid my periods would be irregular or extra long due to the loss and the procedure, but luckily they returned and actually ended up being a little shorter.  

I wanted to make sure I was doing everything possible it get our timing right and make this cycle successful, so I decided to keep using the ovulation tests, but also try a digital ovulation monitor. I was so excited to see that nice smiley face that means peak fertility and a positive ovulation test. 





I am now just waiting, and waiting, and waiting.  Luckily school, Logan and Christmas are keeping me busy and time is actually going quickly. I keep reminding myself it might not happen this month, and to remember that God's timing is perfect and I need to have patience. 

I'll know very soon!
 
 





No comments:

Post a Comment