.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 23, 2015

Landon's Nursery

I'm finally able to catch up on my list of posts that I've been meaning to write.  It felt so strange sending Logan off to school and being home, but I'm embracing the time with Landon and loving being able to catch up on rest and some things around the house.

We started working on Landon's room as soon as I found out I was pregnant.  We had to rip out everything and start from scratch so I knew we would need some time to get it all done.  I am so happy with how it turned out.


This is how the room looked after we tore out all of the crown molding, floor molding and the huge piece of marble on the window.  Our little helper was ready to paint his brother's room.  

His crib and my favorite picture in his room.  

His bedding from Pottery Barn

Changing area and dresser

Banner that my friend, Amanda, made for Landon's shower

Reading spot in Landon's room

Love beads and L frame

Glider and elephant painting Amanda made


I love the way the room turned out and it makes me smile every time I go in his room.  He has yet to sleep in his crib, but hopefully he will like it once we transition him in there in the next few weeks.  

No comments:

Post a Comment