.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

The Night Before You Were Born


Landon, 

As excited as I am to hold you tomorrow morning, I'm savoring every second of having you still safely tucked away inside of my belly.  I keep rubbing and holding my belly and telling myself to just stop and try to remember these moments forever.  Time goes so slowly and so quickly all at the same time.  It seems like we were just taking the pregnancy tests and praying that everything was going to be okay this pregnancy. 

Daddy and I have been dreaming about you for years and although it took us a lot longer than we hoped, I already know you were worth the wait.  God knew exactly what he was doing even though we didn't understand at first. 

It feels like you are already part of our family.  We have been talking about you and planning for you for months.  Logan is so excited to finally have you here.  He can't wait to feed you, hold you, kiss you, read to you, and play with you.  He loves to rub my belly and talk to you.  You are so blessed to have such an awesome big brother.  I already know that he is going to be your protector and best friend for life.  It makes my heart explode to think about the love that you two will have for each other.

I hope you know that we already love you more than you will ever know.  In just a few short hours, you will be here with us, on the outside.  We promise to love you and protect you and can't wait to have you complete our family!

We love you, Landon!




No comments:

Post a Comment