.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Catch Up!

For the past 5 nights, I have been meaning to sit down and write a few posts, and things keep coming up and getting in the way.  So, this will be a hodge-podge post of all that's been going on!

I don't think I've updated you on the stomach bug crisis of 2010!!  Chris and I both caught it for a second time!!!  It cost us both another day off of work, and another round of deep cleaning the house!  Thank goodness Logan didn't get it twice.  The only good thing that came from it all was that I was finally able to get into a pair of jeans, I haven't been in, in a long time.  I am happy to report we are all finally stomach bug free! 

We had Christmas with my mom last week, which was really fun.  Josh, Megan and Mackenzie met us over there and we had a quick dinner and exchanged gifts.  Logan's nap schedule was all jacked up that day, so he is pretty grumpy, but still seemed to have a good time opening his gifts.  Here are a few pictures:

Logan and Mackenzie opening their stockings

Riding his new horse from Ani!  Mackenzie got her horse last year for her birthday!

Enough is enough!  It's time to go to sleep!

Earlier that day Hope, Brian, Daniel, Mimi and Pop all came over to watch the Saint's game and Mimi wanted to get some pictures of the boys together.  She bought them each a Radio Flyer wagon for Christmas, so we made the boys promise they would act surprised on Christmas Eve, even though they had already seen their present.  :)
Taking pictures of one baby/toddler is hard enough, but trying to take pictures of two is darn near impossible!  I know I'm a little biased, but they are two of the most handsome boys, I've ever seen!  Here are a few of the pictures we were able to take that day:

"Why do they keep taking pictures of us?"  "I don't know, but want to make it really hard for them?" 







"Tada!  Now I'll smile for you!"


Logan also had his first spaghetti meal where we let him fed himself.  WOW!!  It was a mess, but boy was it cute!  I made Paula Dean's baked spaghetti, who doesn't love Paula Dean?  He was shoveling it, and smashing it into his mouth as fast as he could!  Luckily, he started the meal in just his diaper, but it still called for an immediate bath as soon as he was finished.






We are so excited to celebrate Christmas Eve tomorrow.  We have big plans to go to Mimi and Pop's house in the afternoon to do Christmas with Hope, Brian and Daniel.  We plan to eat lunch and go to church at 4:30.  Then we have to come home and get ready for Santa to come!  Santa is so excited and can't wait to see Logan's face on Christmas morning! 

One last update:  I think everyone who reads this, who knows my family already knows this news, but we are thrilled that Logan will be getting a new cousin around July 1st!  My cousin, Melanie, who has baby Jack, is expecting a new baby on July 1st!  We couldn't be happier for them!  They are sure going to have their hands full, but we can't wait to welcome another sweet baby to this family!

Merry Christmas!!!  Be good, Santa is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment