.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 13, 2012

Be My Valentine?

We've been busy getting ready for Valentine's Day.  I'm excited about this Valentine's Day, but not for me, I think it's for Logan.  We made cards for grandparents, teachers and Daddy, picked out cupcakes and boxes for his teachers, and Logan helped me make a special cake for Daddy tonight. 
Special Cupcakes for Ms. Stephanie and Ms. Cindy

Special cards and boxes for the cupcakes

My little chef helping me put everything in the bowl and mix it up.

Turning the oven on

I told Logan we were going to pour the batter into the pans and bake them in the oven.  He was close!

My Valentines for my kids.  I made the same ones for Logan to give his friends at school.


Logan is having a little party at school tomorrow, and I'll have a little celebration with my kids at school.  I'm not sure if Chris and I have any plans, but a quiet dinner at home or somewhere close with my 2 Valentines sounds great!

I hope you and your loved ones have a Happy Valentine's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment