.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 23, 2012

A Day with the Fish

Logan and I made our annual trip to the Georgia Aquarium for my birthday a few weeks ago.  This is our 3rd year going and of course, this was his best trip yet.  We got there as soon as it opened and had the place to ourselves.  We thought Chris was going to have to work, but he ended up surprising us about 45 minutes into our trip and was able to join us for our underwater adventure. 

I think the phrase, a picture is worth a thousand words, applies here.  I'm not sure I could even explain the joy on his face as he saw each of his favorite animals come to life.  I can't wait to take him back in a few months. 


I told Logan we were going to see the fish, so naturally, he grabbed his beach hat.  (Jessie and Horse had to come, too!)


We were alone...literally a.l.o.n.e.


tunnel aquarium.  Sharks overhead!

Simply amazed!

Doesn't he look so big?

My boys watching the fish



The jellyfish were glowing


He said, "Oh, there it is!" about a million times

Trying to touch the sharks in the petting tank

In the tunnel again, still alone

Mommy and Logan

Watching the whales


Going in the tunnels to see the penguins

Bye fish!



No comments:

Post a Comment