.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 30, 2012

Everything's Better with Cousins!

I can't believe summer is almost over!  I have about 2 1/2 more days and I'm getting more upset by the minute.  Not only is waking up at 5:15 getting me down, but the thought of being away from my little man all day makes my heart hurt.  I have been such a bad blogger, so this post is going to be pretty big.  We've had a ton of fun this summer with all of our cousins doing all kinds of fun things, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures. 

We went to visit cousins Jack and Anna in Alabama and had a blast.  The kids had so much fun playing together and getting to spend time with my cousin in never a bad thing. 

Look at all of that curly hair!  Can you tell they are related?




Mackenzie came over and they had so much fun playing we clearly wore her out! 


She is O.U.T.



Then we went to Mimi's house for some fun with Daniel and Shiloh.  We took the kids for a walk to see ad feed the horses.  Logan thought it would be a good idea to wear a helmet, although it is backwards and too small. 





It's been an exciting summer and it makes it even better when you can share it with cousins! 



No comments:

Post a Comment