.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 14, 2014

17 Weeks

 
 
How far along? 17 Weeks

How big is baby? An Onion

Total weight gain/loss? Stayed the same this week.  Still only up 2 pounds so far.  I'm shocked! 

How am I feeling? I have still been feeling pretty good.  I woke up for work on Thursday morning and threw up as soon as I got out of bed.  Yuck!  I thought that part was over.   

Gym Activity? I did not make it to the gym this week, except for Logan's swim lesson.  I have to do better!! 

Maternity Clothes?  I'm wearing mostly all maternity clothes, but I'm having a hard time with my pants.  Most of the pants I have from last time are too big.  I'm sure they will fit towards the end of pregnancy, but it doesn't leave me with much for now.  I am doing a little sale shopping and even found two pairs of gap pants at Goodwill.  (I'm sure this will sound very snobby, but I never thought I would shop at Goodwill.  Both pairs were in very good shape and I just washed them as soon as I got them home.)  

Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep?  I've been getting in bed around 8:45 or 9:00.  Once I lay down, that's pretty much it.  I don't want to get back up again.

Best moment this week?   Getting the paint and painting the room.  Every time we buy something or do something in the room, it makes it all a little more real.  Logan has been talking about painting the room for weeks.  He was so excited to get to help.  You can imagine how much help he was.  :)

Movement? I'm pretty sure I have been feeling really light movements when I am laying down. 

Food Cravings/Aversions? I haven't had too many cravings, but I have been thinking about pumpkin pie for a while.  I grabbed one from Publix the other day and enjoyed a nice big piece when I got home.  It was delicious! 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Too early for this, too.

What I miss? I miss sleeping on my stomach.  I think I've officially hit the point where I can't do it anymore.  For someone who slept on their stomach 95% of the night, it stinks.  I feel like I wake up so many times now.   

What I'm looking forward to?  The big ultrasound is next Wednesday, right at 18 weeks.  I can't wait to see how much he has grown and make sure everything looks perfect.  We plan to do an 3D ultrasound around 28 weeks, so this will be the last time we see him for a while. It's been nice having so many ultrasounds to check on him in the beginning of the pregnancy. 

Milestones/Development: His rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.  He's growing some meat on those bones -- putting on some fat.  He's growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, too.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment