.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Gender Reveal

Here are a few more pictures from the gender reveal party we had last weekend.  We have been having fun all week talking about what it will be like to have two boys and what an awesome big brother Logan is going to be.  He says several times throughout the day, "I'm so glad the baby is a boy."  
My planner mode has already kicked in and I think we have decided on the bedding for the nursery and the paint colors.  I'm just trying to get Daddy to finish the walls in the room and the window.  We are down to our top two names and I think we will make a decision this week.  It's all so exciting!!

 




 This is one happy Big Brother!
 
 



(Notice, all the blue people were wearing?  I think they must have had a gut feeling!)
 
 
 
Here are a few pictures I snapped inside the house before the party. 






I think Pop was proud that he was right...and that he's going to have another grandboy!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment