.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

19 Weeks

 
How far along? 19 Weeks

How big is baby? A Mango

Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm up 5 pounds.  I went out of town this past weekend and ate a bunch of junk at the beach.  I didn't even weigh when I got home.  I'm scared.

How am I feeling? This has been a great week.  I'm feeling really good and love feeling the baby kick.    

Gym Activity? Gym?  What gym?  I don't think I went once this past week.  :(

Maternity Clothes? I ordered two new shirts from the Loft.  They are super soft and comfy and they were on sale. 
Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep? I went to a wedding at the beach with a bunch of girls and stayed up pretty late both nights.  I did get a king bed to myself and slept in until about 8:00am both mornings.   

Best moment this week?   Getting the last of the crown molding for the baby room.  Chris has it all cut, we just need to finish painting it.  I'm hoping by Friday, we can get the crib in the room and the new glider.  Pictures coming soon! 

Movement? He's moving a lot every day.  I love being able to feel him.  Chris is able to feel him, too!  

Food Cravings/Aversions? I'm still having a little trouble eating chicken sometimes.  I still like my pumpkin waffles and I bought a bag of Sour Patch Kids for the road trip.  They were yummy. 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  It's getting shallow

What I miss? There was a champagne toast at the wedding this weekend, and for just a second, I wanted to have a glass.  It passed pretty quickly though. 

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to getting the nursery set up and ordering the bedding.  Once all of that is in place, I plan to start getting the baby storage bins down from the attic and going through baby clothes.  I can't wait to start washing, folding and organizing little bitty clothes.

Milestones/Development: He's developing a protective coating over his skin, called vernix caseosa. It's greasy and white and you may see some of it at his birth.  He's working on his five senses. Nerve cells for his sense of taste, hearing, sight and smell are developing in his brain.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment