.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 20, 2014

18 Weeks

 
How far along? 18 Weeks

How big is baby? A Sweet Potato

Total weight gain/loss? Well, it's starting.  I'm up 4 pounds overall.

How am I feeling? I've been feeling good.  A little emotional thing week over little things, but I'm sure it's just the hormones.   

Gym Activity? Made it to the gym three times this week.  I always feel so good after a work out.  It's just getting there that is the hard part.

Maternity Clothes? I'm in all maternity clothes, but still having a hard time finding things that fit right.  It's a little frustrating.
 
Stretch Marks? none yet

Sleep? There have been several days when I wish I could lay down and take a nap.  I still like to get in the bed around 9:30 and sleep is not too far off from that. 

Best moment this week?   Going to our ultrasound was awesome.  We brought Logan so he could see his little brother.  He was pretty interested, but some of the pictures were hard to see.  The baby looked great and we were able to see every bit of him.  We even got to count that he had 10 fingers and 10 toes! 

Movement? When we watched him on the ultrasound we saw him kicking me like crazy.  I have been feeling him a little each day and I'm sure I will start feeling him even more.   

Food Cravings/Aversions?  I bought pumpkin waffles and have been eating one of those each morning before school.  They are yummy!

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  I noticed it's starting to shallow just a little bit. 

What I miss? I'm not missing much right now.  Enjoy and soaking up every minute of this pregnancy. 

What I'm looking forward to?  We are still working hard on the baby room and I'm looking forward to finishing the molding around the floor and ceiling and then putting the crib in and getting everything else in there. 
I'm also looking forward to the wedding I'm heading to next weekend at the beach! It will be a quick, but fun weekend getaway.

Milestones/Development: Can you believe he's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?  He's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too -- and he's big enough that you might be able to feel him doing it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment