.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

7 Weeks Today!

How Far Along? I am 7 weeks today
Total Weight Gain/Loss? When I weighed this morning I was down three pounds!
Maternity Clothes? Not yet, but might start shopping for some fall clothes soon.
Sleep? I am getting more and more tired. I am still waking up at 6:30, thanks to Lilly.
Best moment this week? Telling some of our friends at the crawfish boil
Movement? Nothing yet
Food Cravings? Cheese It's are my favorite. I also had to call Chris yesterday to bring home banana popsicles and firecrackers popsicles.
What I Miss? I still miss coffee and we went to Mexican last night and I missed cheese dip :(
What I Am Looking Forward To? I am looking forward to telling everyone. It is hard to still keep quiet about it to everyone
Milestones? Facial features are becoming visible, including a mouth, tongue, and eyes. The major muscles are developed. Arm and leg buds are developing.
Other Notes? Our next appointment is Thursday, June 25th. We are praying we get another ultrasound!

No comments:

Post a Comment