.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I know it's tiny, but it's our baby!







So we went to ACRM (Atlanta Center for Reproductive Medicine) hopefully for the last time today. We had our first ultrasound and even though our baby is so tiny it was so amazing. We were able to see the gestational sac, and the baby. If you look at the picture, the black jellybean looking thing (between the x's that are the furthest apart) that is the gestational sac. The little white thing in there (between the two stars) is our little baby! It was so amazing to see the little heart flickering away. Of course, I cried when I saw it. It is so unreal that it is so tiny, and already has a heart beat. I get teared up just thinking about it. We are really itching to tell people now, but we have not made a final decision about when to tell.




Dr. Carpenter and our nurse Tammy gave us a very sweet "graduation" present today and told us that we had graduated from them and we were to go back to Dr. Hirsch, my OB. I opened the pink and blue box and inside was a precious silver baby spoon with "Best Wishes, ACRM" engraved in it.



Our next appointment with Dr. Hirsch is in two weeks on June 25th!



This is such an awesome day!

1 comment:

  1. Awe, it is such a cute little pea! I am so happy for you. I know that seeing that for the first time is such an incredible experience. You have a life inside of you and the entire moment is indescribible. I can't wait to see you and give you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete