.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 Weeks!

We have grown from a blueberry to a raspberry!
How far along am I? 8 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? down one pound from starting weight
Maternity Clothes? Still don't need them yet, but doing my famous bargain shopping and finding some cute things on sale!
Sleep? Still staying tired, but I swear my body does not allow me to nap. Every time I lay down, I think of 10 things to do and end up getting up to get stuff done. I am sleeping really well at night.
Best moment this week? Finishing grad school yesterday, and we have our first appointment with my OB tomorrow. We are praying we get to have another ultrasound!
Movement? nothing yet, still too early
Food cravings? I am still loving popsicles, and crackers are my new best friend. BBQ baked Lay's taste pretty good. Several things have started to sound really yucky, and I have thrown away a lot of food, that sounded good, but I couldn't eat it.
What I miss? I really don't miss anything. I went to a little pool party after our last class yesterday and the girls all had sangria, but I didn't even want any. The thought made me feel a little sick.
What I am looking forward to? Going to the doctor tomorrow and making sure everything is okay with the baby. I ordered a doppler last week so we can listen to the baby's heartbeat at home. It's still pretty early, but we are going to try soon to see if we can hear it.
Milestones? The baby is now 1/2 in. to 3/4 in. long. Eyelids are forming, the nose tip is present, and internal and external ears are forming. The elbows are present. The arms and legs have grown longer and have finger and toe rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment