.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Offically A Grad School Graduate!!!

I know this doesn't have anything to do with the baby, but I am so excited so I thought I would share. I went to Georgia State today for the last time. I am now officially finished with my Master's degree. This has been such a big goal of mine for a long time, and I feel very satisfied with myself! It seems like everything is just perfect and all happened with perfect timing. I can now relax and do NOTHING for another 6 weeks before going back to work. I think work will be different this next year, knowing that I don't have to do to grad school at night and not having projects and papers to do all the time. ( I don't mean to brag, but GO ME!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment