.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

27 Weeks!

How far along am I? 27 weeks
Total weight gain? Find out in less than two weeks....who cares!
Sleep? Sleep is still good, but the time change was a little hard. My body didn't understand that I was supposed to get an extra hour of sleep.
How am I feeling? I feel great! Other than this big thing in the way when I try to bend over I still really can't tell a difference. I love being pregnant!
Best moment this week? My first baby shower, of course! It was so beautiful and I feel so blessed!
Movement? He is moving a lot more now. I feel his a lot in the morning, between 7 and 9, and at night between 7-11. I think he may have flipped the other night. I felt this huge hard bulge, and then it was gone a few seconds later.
Belly button? It's still in, but not for long
Food Cravings? It's been cheese this week.
What I am looking forward to? My shower this weekend, and the sneak peek we are going to get of Logan Friday at 5:00. My two aunts and cousin are coming in town to help host my shower and we are going to go get a 3D ultrasound Friday! I am so excited! I can't wait to see his sweet little face. I just hope he cooperates!

No comments:

Post a Comment