.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Shower given by Emily and Amanda

Yesterday Amanda and Emily threw me a dessert shower! It was so delicious! They had all of my favorite things...Chocolate Chip cookies, petit fours, mini pumpkin pies, pumpkin chocolate chips muffins, toffee fudge, peanut butter balls....YUM! Amanda made this precious diaper cake with turtles on it! It is now sitting in his room.
Logan got so many awesome gifts! Mimi got him this precious "going home" outfit with a tiny little hat and sweet little booties! I can't wait to see him in it. I have been looking for something, and this is perfect! We also got our video monitor, which Chris was so excited about. He took it out last night and is already getting it set-up. Thank you to everyone for all the wonderful gifts! I was busy last night organizing and I started washing his blankets and clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment