.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2009

30 Weeks!! Less than ten weeks until we meet our little man!



I can't believe we are 3/4 the way through this pregnancy. It really has gone by pretty quickly. I think I am going to miss feeling the little bumps, pokes and kicks, but I know it will be so amazing to have him on the outside with us!


How far along am I? 30 weeks and 1 day
Total weight gain? 22 pounds last weeks, so hopefully 23 pounds
Sleep? I have been waking up a lot again, hopefully this won't last :)
How am I feeling? Feeling great this week. I little tired, but we have been pretty busy. I am really enjoying having 5 days off work for the holidays.
Best moment this week? I got a pregnancy massage yesterday, it was a birthday present from Josh, Megan, Melanie and Scott. She used a pregnancy table with a belly hole, so it was so nice to be able to lay on my belly. We also went to our breastfeeding class, and it was so sweet to see Chris so interested and into it.
Movement? He has still been kicking away, nothing painful yet! It's funny to now feel these big round parts up at the top of my tummy. I can't tell if it's head or butt, I just keep rubbing it, either way :)
Belly button? My dad checked it out last night, and said it was still an innie and no line yet :)
Food cravings? I had a Wendy's vanilla Frosty on the way home last night. I ate every single bite, sorry Chris :)
What I am looking forward to? We have our child birthing class this Saturday (all day) and the hospital tour on Sunday. The classes seem to make it all seem more real.
Milestones? Baby is about 15.7 inches long, and weighs about 3 pounds. Fingernails and toenails are finally finished developing. When baby is awake his eyes are now wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment