.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

29 Weeks!

How far along am I? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain? gained 5 this month, so total is 22 pounds
Sleep? Sleep is great! I am usually asleep by 9:15 or 9:30 and get up at 5:15 (there are a few potty breaks in there, of course!)
How am I feeling? I am feeling great! It's getting a little harder to bend over, but other than that I feel wonderful! I am really going to miss being pregnant.
Best moment this week? There were so many....My baby shower, passing my glucose test, getting all of his clothes and blankets washed and organizer, our first breastfeeding class, and getting my diaper bag.
Movement? He is still moving like crazy. He's not moving as much during the day, but at night, around 8:00, he has a little party in my belly!
Belly Button? Still in
Food Cravings? Nothing in particular
What I am looking forward to? The child birthing class, hospital tour, and getting the rest of his room organized. Daddy is working on new shelves for his closet.
Check out his cute toy box we painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment