.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

8 Months!

These pictures were by FAR the most difficult to date!  Before I could sit Logan in one place and just take picture after picture as he happily sat there smiling.  Tonight, I tried to set him down and before I could get the camera up to my face, he was off and crawling!   After singing every silly song I knew, putting 10 different toys on my head, and playing Peek-A-Boo for twenty minutes, I finally was able to get a few pictures.  I don't even want to think about what the next few months will be like... Agghhhh!!!

Weight: 21 lbs. 8 oz.
Length: 28 1/4 in.
Eating:  Logan nurses at 5:00am, eats a bottle around 8am, eats breakfast (fruit, cereal or oatmeal) around 9am, eats a bottle around noon, has lunch (2 jars of baby food) around 12:30, nurses at 4 pm, and nurses at 6:30pm before bed.  He is doing great with adult food.  He loves cantaloupe, applesauce, ground chicken, muffins, cornbread,bananas... I guess he still pretty much loves anything you give him!  We are doing a lot of stage 3 baby food, but still buying some stage 2, since they are cheaper. 
I am still pumping at school, which is still a little bit of a struggle, since it takes away time for me to work during school. I know it's what's best for Logan and I'm no where near ready to stop!  I absolutely love breastfeeding, but I will be ready to kick the pump to the curb as soon as I can! 
Wearing:  Wearing 12 month clothes, size 3 diapers and size 5 shoes.  He is growing so fast! 
Sleeping:  Logan is sleeping straight through the night from 7:30 until 5:00am when I wake him up to eat.  He goes back to sleep until around 7:30.  His nap schedule varies, but he normally takes a long nap in the morning around 10 and a cat nap in the afternoon before I get home from work.  We've noticed he wakes himself up because he is constantly wanting to sit up and pull up.  It's funny to watch him on the monitor when he's going back and forth between sitting up and sleeping.
Social Skills:  Logan has started getting very excited when he sees someone he recognizes, and sad to say, the dog and I rank about the same!  :(
He coos, shakes his arms and legs and grins from ear to ear.  I love coming home and seeing him so excited to see me.  We are working on waving, and he will move his fingers in and out sometimes.    He seems to say, "Hey" or "Ha", but I guess it's just noises right now. 
Motor Skills:  Two Words...Baby Proof!  We are going to have to work on baby proofing the house even more this coming weekend.  We have the outlet plugs in, but I think it's time for the gates!  Logan has really started taking off with his crawling and has even crawled to the couch to pull himself up.  I am so proud of what he is accomplishing!  He is still perfecting the pincher grasp, but can get pretty much anything he wants to in his mouth. 

Here are a few more pictures:


This was how 90% of our pictures looked today!


Funny Face!
Cousin Daniel's First Birthday Party!

Logan loves to stand on his tiptoes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment