.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Twins?

There's a new nightly ritual at our house.  After bath time, Logan loves to stand up against the mirror and talk to his "twin".   It really sweet and quite funny.  Here are a few pictures I snapped tonight...   



See my curly hair?  This is what happens when Mommy doesn't comb my hair.

We've watched Logan wake himself up a few times at night, cry a little, sit up and then fall back asleep.  When I watched him on the monitor tonight, I saw him just plop over.  I ran up stairs and shot this picture in the dark.  He literally fell right over and went back to sleep!  (I had to move his little legs after the picture, it looked like it might start to hurt!)

No comments:

Post a Comment