.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 20, 2010

Is it hot in here or is it just me?

Even when he's feeling bad, he still is so darn sweet! 

We got home from the lake yesterday afternoon and Logan was quite clingy and just wanted to snuggle with me.  I figured he was just needing some more Mommy love, but around 5:30 I noticed he was pretty hot.  I took his temp and it was 100.5.  Logan has only had one other time he had a little fever and it was right after his 4 month shots.  I decided to give him some medicine and he went right to sleep.  This morning he was burning up again and was running a 101.5 fever.  I gave him more medicine and Pops* took him to the doctor to see Ms. Debbie.  She said it could be a little virus, but it was probably TEETHING, since his bottom two teeth are right about to pop through!!  She said everything else looked great and just to keep watching him. 
I know I am so silly, but it made me a little teary to hear that his teeth are about to come in.  Suddenly, I realized that my baby is quickly becoming a little boy!  There are little things he does everyday to show me this, but for some reason teeth seem to really make them seem like big kids.  Cross your fingers that "The Twins" don't become Logan's new teether!  I know "we'll" be saying our prayers that his chompers spare us!

By the way...My little porker was up 4 oz since last week!!!  "Oink Oink!" :)

*Logan has the best Pops!  I came home from work last week and found this....

No comments:

Post a Comment