.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

A little late, but still have to celebrate!

I am just a little late, but I want to take a second to appreciate a major accomplishment....Logan and I made it to breastfeeding for ONE year!!!  YAY!!!  We are on the downward slope, but still going strong.  We have dropped the morning session in an effort to get him to sleep through the night (more to come on this), and are currently nursing around 4pm and right before bed.  I'm still not quite ready to completely drop either one of these sessions, so we'll keep on for now.   I can't help but love this extra Mommy & Logan quiet cuddle time.  It's so nice just to snuggle up with a blanket and just stare into my baby's eyes while he's so content!

I remember being pregnant and being so worried that I would not be able to breastfeed and obsessing over the struggles I had heard about before I had even had a chance to experience it.  It is so amazing to look back now and see the wonderful successes we have had!  I pray that it will be this easy when we have baby #2 (in the distant future). 

*By the way...look up at the top of the blog, do you see the breastfeeding ticker?  The little strip that says, Logan's been breastfeeding for ____ days.  Ummm, why does it go all the way to 12?  I mean, really!?!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! I know how big of am accomplishment that is! I pay I can do it with our next one!

    ReplyDelete