.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow-cation 2011

That's right!  Snow-cation 2011!!  We have been out of school Monday-Friday!  So many people have complained that they are going stir-crazy from being trapped inside, but I must say this has worked out beautifully for us.  Lots of extra cuddle time for us, plus I've been able to get the house picked up for the party.  I've already started decorating for the party and I am so excited!!  I hate that we couldn't invite everyone, but our house is not that big.  We said we wanted to just invite family, which ended up still being about 25 people.  I can't wait to see Logan dig into his cake!  (Ramble, I know...sorry)

We've ventured out into the snow and ice a few times and been able to snap a few pictures of Logan.  He's still not sure about about the snow and his eyes start watering after being out there a few minutes.  Here are a few of the pictures:




We decided to brave the icy roads yesterday to take Logan to the doctor.  If you remember, he had an ear infection about 2 weeks ago, and I had been noticing him still poking at his ears.  He also has been waking up several times in the night.  So, our cycle of not sleeping and coming to our bed has started again!! UUGGHHH!!! I wanted to make sure his ears were okay, before I have him cry it out again.  We made it to the doctor, and his right ear, where the last infection was, is clear, BUT his left ear is now infected!!  So, we are on antibiotic #3.  We also were given some numbing drops, so hopefully those will help, too.  Cross your fingers that when we go back for his 1 year check up next week, his ears are clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment