.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Your Baby Can Read!

HEL* NO, I didn't buy that crazy program, but my baby can read!  Several times a day, Logan goes to the book basket and goes through all 43 books that are in it.  He certainly has his favorites, but he loves to open each one "read them".  Watching him tonight, it was almost like he was speed reading through them, and then tossing them to the side, like he was looking for a certain one and unable to find it. 
He is so into animals right now, and loves to find all the different animals in each book.  Once he finds the perfect one, he comes over to my lap, backs up and plops down for me to read it to him. 





I am so proud of my little reader!

No comments:

Post a Comment