.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 11, 2015

34 Weeks

 
How far along?  34 Weeks

How big is baby? A Butternut Squash

Total weight gain/loss? I think I'm around 28 pounds :( 

How am I feeling? I am feeling good, just large.  My back hasn't been hurting too much this week, so that's good.  The heartburn has been terrible though.  I'm eating Tums like crazy.

Gym Activity? :( Membership is now officially frozen.

Maternity Clothes? I had a $20 loft gift card, so I ordered one more sweater.  I'm waiting for it to get here.  I guess I only have a few weeks left to enjoy it. 
 
Stretch Marks? I'm getting really worried about these.  I'm using Cocoa butter and vitamin E lotion in the morning and at night.   

Sleep? Logan is officially sleeping back in his bed!  Yay!!  He has been for the last two weeks and while I miss snuggling with him a little bit, I am so happy to have my bed back.  I know I need to enjoy it, because in just 4 short weeks, I'll have another little guy sleeping in my room. 
 
Best moment this week?  I had a good 34 week check up this week.  The doctor said he doesn't see any signs of high blood pressure, so that was good to hear.  I go back in two weeks and then weekly visits after that until the C-Section.  I have most of my to do list for home done, but my school to do list is still growing.  I was able to get started on my 12 weeks of lessons plans for school on Friday.  I still have a lot more to do, but it feels good to get started.
Movement? He's still rocking and rolling all over.  I wake up every morning to see if he's dropped some, but no luck yet.  He's still way up high.    

Food Cravings/Aversions? It has been so cold this week, so today I decided to make some spicy sausage and kale soup.  It was delicious.  I'm sure I'll have more killer heartburn later.  Logan suggested vanilla ice cream sandwiches at Kroger, so we have been enjoying those.  (They are mini) 
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Nothing right now.

Belly Button?  The same as last week, flat and slightly poking out

What I miss? Still missing sleeping on my stomach and a small glass of white wine sounds lovely.    

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to my sprinkle (which is a small shower) thrown by my friend Amanda this weekend. 
 
Milestones/Development: He's recognizing and reacting to simple songs, if you're singing them. (If you're not, start! He may find them soothing after birth.)  He's also urinating about a pint a day.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment