.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 31, 2015

37 Weeks



How far along? 37 Weeks

How big is baby? A Winter Melon

Total weight gain/loss? 31 pounds

How am I feeling? Thankfully, I have been feeling much better than last week.  The headaches are pretty much gone, and I feel like I have a little more energy than last week.  I am getting a little emotional thinking that this pregnancy is almost over.  This is probably the last time I will be pregnant and I'm really going to miss it.  That being said, I am also so ready to meet this little guy and finally become the family of four we've always dreamed of. 

Gym Activity? :( Membership is now officially frozen.

Maternity Clothes? Just trying to be comfortable at this point and still having to wear the tennis shoes.  I tried flats and boots last week, and it was not good. 

Stretch Marks?  Only 11 more days to keep them away.  Yes! 

Sleep? Sleep has been okay the last week.  I fall asleep almost as soon as I lay down, but then wake up around 2 and sleep off and on for the next few hours. 

Best moment this week? The best moment this week was my ultrasound.  We got to see baby Landon and goodness did he look big!  The first thing she said was, "My goodness, he has a ton of hair!"  I'm expecting him to come out with a head full of hair since we continue to hear this at every ultrasound.  He looked perfect and was measuring right on track and his head was a little ahead.  I told her big heads run in our family.  She estimated that he weighs about 7 pounds and guessed that if I go two more weeks, he will be around 8 pounds. 

Movement? He's back to moving all day.  He must be running out of room because some of the movements are starting to get a little painful.   

Food Cravings/Aversions? I keep thinking of things I want to eat, but usually don't give in to the cravings.  I am trying to be good for these last few weeks since I know that soon, I will be trying to get this extra weight off of me.  I am planning what we should do for dinner the night before the C-section.  It will be our last dinner as a family of three!  I'm thinking my favorite, Pappasittos!   

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? I think I might be having a few random contractions, but I honestly can't tell if it's contractions or just him.  I can feel my belly get tight and I've been cramping a little bit, but nothing to make me think it's actually signs of labor.     

Belly Button?  soft, mushy and flat.  It actually is pretty tender.  Logan keeps trying to poke it and it hurts. 

What I miss? I miss being able to roll over in the bed and get out of the bed normally.  Right now I have to throw myself over the side of the bed and use my elbows to push myself out. 

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to Logan's 5th birthday party today.  His birthday was 2 weeks ago, but we had to wait for his party at the Bounce House because of his broken arm.  He's really excited to finally celebrate with his friends.   

Milestones/Development:  He's practicing some skills: inhaling, exhaling, sucking, gripping and blinking.  He's getting his first sticky poop (called meconium) ready for his first diaper.




This is the ultrasound picture that shows all of his hair.  The large black circle is his head and the white on the left is all hair flowing from his head. 



No comments:

Post a Comment