.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 18, 2015

35 Weeks


How far along? 35 Weeks

How big is baby? A Coconut

Total weight gain/loss? Around 29 pounds

How am I feeling? Now that I can see the light, I am feeling good.  I keep going between wanting to have him right this minute, and wanting to freeze time.  I really love being pregnant and I know I am going to miss it again once he's here.

Gym Activity? :( Membership is now officially frozen.

Maternity Clothes? I really didn't buy too many things this time around.  I have decided that I am not going to buy anything else anyways.  Since I only have a few weeks left I figure I can squeeze into what's already in my closet.  

Stretch Marks? Still good.  Just three more weeks to go!  Fingers crossed.    

Sleep? Sleep has been okay.  I'm back to waking up several times a night to go to the bathroom.  I have been trying not to take Tylenol PM, but decided to give in tonight.  

Best moment this week?  I had two super moments this week.  The first was celebrating Logan's 5th birthday.  (I'll post more about that soon) and the Sprinkle shower that my friends, Katie, Amanda, and Mary Brooke threw for me.  It was beautiful and Logan was spoiled rotten. 

Movement? This is one of the main things I will miss about pregnancy when I have him.  I love to just sit and feel him moving all around.  Some of the movements can be a little painful, but mostly I just love feeling him in there kicking and rolling. 

Food Cravings/Aversions? I have still been wanting a milkshake and still have not given in.  I'm not sure why, but every time I want to go, I tell myself I don't really need it.  I think I will go this week and just get one so that I can finally satisfy that craving. 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? No signs of labor, but I keep being so afraid that my water is going to break.  I have no reason to think this, I'm just scared it's going to happen for some reason.   

Belly Button?  I think it's sticking out just a little bit.

What I miss? Still missing good sleep, and I think a small glass of white wine sounds pretty good.   

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to organizing all of the diapers and gifts that we were given at the shower.  I also have a doctor's appointment on Thursday.  I start going once a week now until the C-section.   

Milestones/Development: His hearing is fully developed, and he responds best to high-pitched noises.  If it's a boy, his testes have probably fully descended.



No comments:

Post a Comment