.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 24, 2015

36 Weeks



How far along? 36 Weeks

How big is baby? A Honeydew Melon

Total weight gain/loss? Right at 30 pounds

How am I feeling? Besides the back pain I've complained about, I have felt really great this whole pregnancy.  However, Wednesday and Thursday I just felt a little off.  I had a headache both days, my feet were really killing me and I got really worried that I wasn't feeling Landon move as much as I had been.  I checked my blood pressure Wednesday and Thursday and it was pretty high.  This was right around the time my high blood pressure started with Logan. 
I had a doctor's appointment on Thursday, and after talking with the doctor, he told me I am on watch for high blood pressure.  It wasn't too high when I got there, so that was good.  He did a non-stress test where they monitor the baby's heartbeat and kicks for 20 minutes.  Thank God it was perfect!  He told me to keep a close eye on my blood pressure and how I'm feeling this weekend and he wants to see me back on Tuesday.  He is going to do an ultrasound as well to check on the baby.  I'm trying to take it easy this weekend, but my nagging to do list is making that hard.

Gym Activity? :( Membership is now officially frozen.

Maternity Clothes? Due to my horrible foot pain, I am having to wear tennis shoes everyday.  That puts a little damper on my cuteness factor.  Oh well, at least my feet feel better. 

Stretch Marks? I am shocked that they haven't shown up yet, but so thankful!     

Sleep? Sleep has actually been pretty good the last few nights.  I still wake up 3-4 times a night, but I've been able to go back to sleep pretty quickly.  

Best moment this week?  I think the best moment this week was finishing all of my lesson plans for school.  I got 12 weeks of lessons plans done and the copies!  I feel like I can relax a little now.  I still have a few things left on my to do list, but at least now that's done.

Movement? Wednesday night scared me because I didn't feel him like I normally do, even after drinking something cold and sweet.  I still felt him a little so I wasn't too worried.  Of course, around 1am, he started rocking and rolling which made me really happy. 

Food Cravings/Aversions? I finally caved and got a cookies and cream milkshake from Chick-fil-A.  It was so good!!  I have been enjoying cereal in the mornings.  This week it's been Honey Comb. 

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Nothing right now, but I'm thinking it could be earlier than expected if this high blood pressure is a problem.   

Belly Button? It's pretty soft and mushy

What I miss? I miss being able to walk on my feet normally.  I feel like I have to walk on the outside and balls of my feet.     

What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to seeing him on the ultrasound on Tuesday and making sure that everything looks good.  I am also looking forward to one more prenatal massage next week.  Chris got me one for Christmas and I'm finally using it. 

Milestones/Development: He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own.  His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.  His liver and kidneys are in working order.  Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.


No comments:

Post a Comment