.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

10 Weeks!! Double Digits!!


Okay, so a prune is not the prettiest fruit, but who cares, our little baby is getting big!

How far along am I? 10 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still down 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not having to wear any yet, but I can tell it's coming soon. Some pants are getting tighter.
Sleep? Still no naps, but sleeping really well at night. I keep reading about the Snoogle body pillow for pregnant women, I think I will get one soon. It sounds comfy.
Best moment this week? My birthday is Saturday and my brother, Megan, Mackenzie, Melanie and Scott are coming to celebrate with me. I went last week and told my principal and she was so excited. That was a relief to tell her.
How I'm feeling? Still no sickness! I really feel great and don't really feel "pregnant" yet. I was talking to the nurse at my doctor's office and asked her if I should be worried that I don't have any morning sickness. She told me I am just one of the lucky ones, and that I must just handle pregnancy well. She also said, "Don't jinx yourself! Enjoy it!"
Movement? Still to early to feel anything, but the baby is moving in there.
Fetal Doppler? I am going to try again this week. I tried the other day and got a one time reading of 158, but I couldn't hear it.I tried for a few minutes to find it again, but I couldn't.
Food cravings? Still loving the pineapple cups and popsicles. Meat has not sounded good, but I did eat a chicken taco the other day that was great.
What I miss? Nothing....I love being pregnant!
What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex of the baby. Everytime I go out I look at baby stuff, but usually come home empty handed because I don't know if I will be buying pink or blue. I can't wait to know!!! (8-10 more weeks)
Milestones? With bones and cartilage starting to form and vital organs beginning to function, baby is making major progress. Body length will almost double in the next three weeks, and arm joints are now working.

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing when I went shopping. It is so hard cause you want to buy something! Popsicle's sound good!!!

    ReplyDelete