.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

13 Weeks!


How far along am I? 13 weeks

Total weight gain/loss? Still at starting weight

Maternity clothes? It's getting really close to time. A few pairs of pants are feeling a little tight.
Sleep? I went back to work this week, so I have been really tired by the time I get home. Still waking up in the middle of the night, but I am able to fall back asleep pretty quickly.

Best moment this week? Telling a few more people at work that didn't know. It's so fun to see people's reactions.

How I'm feeling? Feeling great. I have been able to get so much done at work, I guess I am getting energy again.

Movement? Only a few more weeks, until I can start to feel him/her. I read you can start to feel them around 16-18 weeks.

Fetal doppler? We tried the other day and no luck. We heard the swishing sound again, but not a steady beat. I am going to try again this weekend.

Food cravings? I guess salty things, but no real food cravings. I pretty much eat whatever is around or whatever looks good at the time.

What I miss? Nothing!

What I am looking forward to? Finding out the sex of the baby. I am calling today to make the appointment for Saturday, August 22nd. I can't wait. That's 3 weeks away!

Milestones? Your fetus is forming teeth and vocal cords...savor this, their nonfunctional phase. Baby is approaching normal proportions, with his head now only one third the size of his body. And intestines are in the process of moving from the umbilical cord to baby's tummy -- much more convenient.

No comments:

Post a Comment