.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

11 Weeks! It's a lime!

How far along am I? 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? Still down 2 pounds
Maternity clothes? I can't wait to go shopping with all my gift certificates I got for my birthday. I still am not wearing maternity clothes, but I did have two days this past week, I couldn't button my pants! I guess it's getting close!
Sleep? I finally was able to nap two days last week. I had to turn off the TV, turn my phone on silent, and turn the sound machine on. I slept for about an hour and half both times, and it was great! I am still waking up several times during the night, and getting up about 7:00am. This past week, I have felt more tired than before. Maybe my body is telling me to rest!
Best moment this week? We are going to the doctor Monday for my 12 week appointment. They told us to expect a lot of blood work, and hopefully we will be able to hear the heartbeat on the doppler. If not, I will be demanding (nicely, of course) an ultrasound, so I can be sure everything is fine. I have never been more worried about something in my life. I still have so many symptom-free days, I just want to make sure everything is okay.
How I'm feeling? Definitely more tired this week, and having quite a bit more nausea than before. Still no throwing up, but having a hard time at night trying to find something to eat. Other than that I feel great.
Movement? Still too early, but I'm sure he or she is flipping and rolling all over.
Fetal Doppler? I tried again two days ago, but couldn't hear a steady heartbeat. The doppler would flash numbers around 140-160, but I couldn't hear a steady beat. I did hear a swishing at one point, but they say the heartbeat should sound like galloping horses.
Food Cravings? Scott, my cousin's husband, made my favorite potato skins. Once I new he was making those I had quite the craving for them. No other major cravings, but I still like the pineapple cups.
What I miss? Ronnie and Susan's hot tub.
What I am looking forward to? Going Mommymobile shopping this week. I asked my dad to go car shopping with me this week. He is quite the negotiator, that's putting it nicely :) I have been researching cars online. I think it's down to the Honda Pilot or the Toyota 4Runner.
Milestones? Your fetus currently enjoys a 1:1 ratio between body and head, and has skin so transparent that blood vessels show right through. But, fingers and toes are no longer webbed, and hair follicles, tooth buds and nail beds are forming -- setting up a significantly more attractive future.

No comments:

Post a Comment