.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 13, 2009

This was my Best Birthday EVER!!!

My birthday started with many texts and phone calls, a dozen roses, cards, and surprises. My cousin Melanie and her husband Scott came all the way over from Alabama to celebrate with me. We all went to the pool for the afternoon, then we came home and Scott made my favorite potato skins on the grill and Chris grilled hamburgers. Then we had my favorite dessert, Pink Strawberry cake. Melanie was so sweet to bring it all the way to our house. Melanie also gave me a precious white handkerchief that has the word "Mother" stitched on it. I received so many wonderful gifts. I will be busy in the next few weeks, getting my hair done (thanks Dad!), going shopping at Izzy maternity and the Loft (thanks Brian, Hope, Mackenzie, Mom, Steve, Susan and Ronnie), and getting a Pregnancy massage (thanks Josh, Megan, Melanie and Scott). I was also treated to an awesome pedicure (thanks Krissie). I got two new charms to add to my charm necklace, one is a pair of baby booties, and the other is a #1 teacher certificate. My mom gave me a very cute clutch I had seen at her store that I liked. God gave me the best present ever, our little baby Sevin!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you had a great birthday! I can't wait until Daniel and his cousin get to play together!

    ReplyDelete