.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

36 Weeks!

How far along am I? 36 Weeks
Total weight gain? 36 pounds
Sleep? Earlier this week, I was waking up at 2:30 and not going back to sleep. I asked the nurse what I could take and she suggest Benadryl or Tylenol PM. It has really helped.
How am I feeling? I really still feed good, I am just getting more and more ready to meet my little man. I was a little emotional last week, random things were making me cry. Thankfully, I have been tear free for a few days.
Best moment this week? Seeing Logan on the ultrasound probably for the last time before we see him in person. He still looked perfect!
Movement? He is moving like crazy pretty much all day. I keep trying to catch a video of it, but I swear he can see me get the camera, and then he stops as soon as I start recording.
Belly Button? Surprisingly it's still in
Labor signs? I have had some pressure today, but not much else.
Food cravings? brownies, blueberry muffins and cantaloupe
What I am looking forward to? Besides his birth? Going to see Dr. Hirsch next Monday and getting some news about Logan's arrival.
Milestones? Baby's skin is getting smooth and soft, his gums are rigid, his liver and kidneys are in working order, and his circulation and immune system are basically good to go.

1 comment:

  1. The Benadryl and Tylenol PM worked for me too. It just made me drowsy the next day. I can't wait to see what they say on Monday!

    ReplyDelete