.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

37 Weeks!

How far along am I? 37 weeks! He's full term!
Total weight gain? I lost a pound from last week, so 35 pounds
Sleep? I have been too excited to sleep. I have been falling asleep around 12:00 and getting up around 5:00. I know I should be getting as much as I can now, but I just lay here thinking about Logan and dreaming about our new life!
How am I feeling? I still feel great. I am in good spirits, and I am getting a little nervous about Thursday, but knowing that I will be holding him in my arms in less than 24 hours calms me back down.
Best moment this week? My friend Megan came over and took some maternity pictures of us last night. We had a great time, and I can't wait to see how they turned out.
Movement? He has slowed down with his movement a little the past few days, but my doctor said that is expected as he is running out of room to wiggle!
Belly button? It's still in and No stretch marks!!! YAY!!
Labor signs? I think I have had a few Braxton Hicks, but not much more than that
Food cravings? I really haven't been that hungry the last few days. I guess if anything, I have been craving milk
What am I looking forward to? THURSDAY, of course and being with my wonderful family to welcome Logan to the world!
Milestones? Your full term (YAY!) Your baby is gaining about 1/2 an oz a day and getting his first sticky pop ready. He's also brushing up on his skills for the outside world: blinking, sucking, inhaling, exhaling, and gripping.

No comments:

Post a Comment