.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

One week already?

I planned on doing more blog entries by this point, but I can't put Logan down long enough to get on here! I swear I could hold him all day long and never get tired of holding him in my arms and kissing his sweet face. The only thing I like better is watching Chris hold and kiss him. I thought I knew how much I loved Chris, but seeing him with our child brings my love for him to a whole new level.

We have had a great week at home. We mostly have been resting, snuggling, and sleeping. He is the most wonderful baby. He sleeps a lot right now, and I actually have to wake him up for most feedings. We are breastfeeding and he is doing awesome with it. I have read so many things that say breastfeeding is difficult and can be frustrating, so I was a little nervous about having trouble breastfeeding. We really haven't had any trouble at all. We have to make sure he is awake before we start, because he tends to fall asleep if he's tired.
He has had two sponge baths since he's been home, one of which he got his hair washed. He loved the water on his head and the mini head massage Mommy gave him. I can't wait for his cord to come off, so we can give him a bath in his big boy tub.



He is doing a great job of sleeping in his bassinet. I feed him right before bed, and he sleeps for about 3 hours, and then I feed him again, and he goes back into his bassinet. He has been eating around 5 or 6 am and then I have been letting him lay in bed with me. I love having him in bed with me, but I don't want to get him to where he won't sleep by himself.

I wanted to try out our new camera, so I had a little photo session with him the other day. I think the pictures came out really cute! Here are a few:

No comments:

Post a Comment