.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 24, 2010

I don't like it :(

Today was the first time the three of us had not been together, and I don't like it. Logan doesn't like it either. Chris is away at an overnight bachelor party in North Georgia. I'm sure he is probably enjoying the little break, but he has already called and checked on us a couple times and sent a few text messages. I hope he is enjoying the time with his friends, but we miss our Daddy! The house is so quiet and to make it worse it's storming outside.
I still get a little anxious during thunderstorms. I clearly remember my mother waking us up in the middle of the night to go sleep in the bathtub during thunderstorms. At the mention of an upcoming storm, my mom would have the flashlights out and gather pillows and blankets for us to head to the tub! I bet she thought she was just trying to protect us, but I wonder if she knew it would stick with us and storms would forever haunt us. I guess I need to be careful about the things that give me anxiety in front of Logan. I don't want him to cause him an unnecessary anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment