.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Logan and I are so lucky!

When I married Chris I knew he was an amazing man, but I have just discovered an entirely new love and respect for my husband. As my return to work date approached, we planned for Chris to watch Logan from the time I left (6:00 am) until Susan got to our house around noon. Looking back, I never even asked Chris how he felt about this, it was just what our plan was. I'm sure most Dads would have shuttered at the thought of having to be "Mr. Mom" for six hours a day, but not Chris. He has totally amazed me! He wakes up with Logan, feeds him, plays with him, and keeps him happy all with a smile on his face. Daddy even sends me pictures throughout the morning so I can keep up with what they are doing. It is such a relief to go to work and know that both of my boys are happy and spending quality time together. I don't know why, but for some reason I thought Chris would have a hard time with this. I couldn't have been any more wrong. Chris seems to have made a deeper connection with Logan through this little "Daddyhood" adventure.
What makes him even more amazing is that after being with Logan all morning and then working in the afternoon, he still helps with laundry, cleaning and cooking. (This is new, I used to be the main cooker and cleaner). I feel like my husband has become even more amazing, if that was possible!


We are also so thankful for Mimi and all that she does for us. I will never be able to thank her enough! She is the only other reason, I have not had a breakdown and want to leave work. I am so grateful to have her watch Logan so that he can avoid daycare and Logan is so lucky to have such a loving Mimi!

No comments:

Post a Comment