.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 18, 2010

A monster??? Agghh!!


If you have never read the book, "The Monster at the End of this Book", I highly recommend you do. I remember asking my Dad to read this book to us nightly. Being the wonderful father he was, he graciously agreed to read it, but often tried to skip pages. As you know, even if kids can't read yet, they KNOW when you skip a page. I also remember my father reading this book to us and then suddenly everything going quite, followed by loud snoring and the book laying flat on his face. Despite the many interruptions to this book, it became one of my all time favorites. I still have the book (minus the cover) in Logan's bookcase. My Dad recently surprised Logan, Mackenzie and Baby Jack with a brand new copy of the book. I have already read the book to Logan several times. He loves the pictures and my animated voice! I can't wait to see what books Logan asks us to read to him over and over again!
He is getting so good as sitting up. We have had him in the Bumbo chair, but took this one out after we saw how well he was sitting in it at Mimi's house. Doesn't he look so big in it?

No comments:

Post a Comment