.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Sweet Bedtime Success!!!

So last night ended up coming home (long story), so I ended up putting Logan in his crib to sleep. He usually starts in there and then wakes up around 2:00 am and I put him in this sleeper/rocker in our room. We started using the sleeper when he was so sick because it elevates his head and keeps him from laying flat on his back. Well, last night he slept in his crib from 11:30 - 6:00am!!! He didn't wake up once!!! YAY!!! The other thing I have been wanting to work on is getting him to fall asleep on his own, instead of me getting him to sleep and then laying him down (which just resulted in him waking up). So I bought this light up/water/lullaby crib toy today in hopes that it would entertain him and help put him to sleep WITHOUT US! Guess what??? It worked!! I swaddled him and put him in the crib with the new toy on. A few minutes later he made a few noises and then that was it! I am sitting here on the couch watching the video monitor, but luckily not a peep!

Yes, I know it is only one night and I shouldn't get so excited, but it's a step in the right direction! YAY!!!
(The one I got is very similar to this)

No comments:

Post a Comment