.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 5, 2010

Being sick can't hold me down for long...


Logan is getting closer to being over his first cold/illness. He hasn't been wheezing, but still sounds very congested in his nose and chest. We are still doing the breathing treatments during the day and he is still coughing a little. Hopefully he will be completely over it soon. We seem to be attracting germs at our house. Chris went to the doctor last week and found out he had an ear infection and sinus infection. I have had a sore throat the past two days, but I'm praying it's just allergies. I don't have time to be sick!

Logan is eating much better and I can tell he is putting on weight again. I think he may be going through a growth spurt again. He slept for 6 hours straight last night. That was the longest stretch yet. I woke up around 4, and immediately checked to make sure he was breathing. (Isn't funny, that we do that?). He has been very hungry and sleepy today.
It was 84 degrees here today, so I had to find something cooler for him to wear. I tried this 6 month Carter's outfit and to my surprise, it fit perfectly. In fact, I'm not sure how long he will be able to wear it. It is a little snug in the stride. Daddy was worried about it being too tight around his "boy parts", which Daddy refers to as his "junk". I assured him it was okay, but he said, "You've never had them, so you wouldn't understand." It cracks me up that he is so concerned about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment