.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Stretch Armstrong?

Logan was explaining to me in his baby babble that he was finished eating, so I put the bowl of baby food out of his reach, or so I thought, while I grabbed a wet paper towel to wipe his face.  My kitchen is not that big, so you can imagine my surprise when I turned around after 2 seconds and saw that Stretch Armstrong had grabbed the bowl and done some very artistic face painting!  Even when he's a big mess, he is still so darn cute!  He thought this "finger painting" was so much fun.  I ended up dumping a little on his tray and we "painted" for a few minutes! 

I snapped this picture the other morning and it's too cute not to share.  Like I said, the onesie pj's are too small, which you can clearly see.  A few minutes before this picture he had popped a few of the snaps open, hence the legs hanging out of the pj's!  He looks so cozy on the couch.  I wish I could curl up and sleep like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment