.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 28, 2011

It's Creaping Closer :(

I can't believe summer is already almost over.  Didn't I just get finished with school?  I feel like I blinked and BAM that's it.  Back to going to bed at 9:30, making lunches and coffee the night before, laying my clothes out, and savoring EVERY last second I can with my Boo Boo.  I have to be back on Wednesday, but I think I am going to go in with Logan for a few hours on Monday or Tuesday just to try to get a head start so I don't have to stay late any other days. 

In an attempt to capture every last moment of summer possible, we tried to play outside some today, but DANG we were both dripping sweat in just a few minutes.  So, we had to move our play time inside.  No worries, we were still able to come up with some pretty fun games, including "Uh oh, Where Did It Go?"




I think in this picture he was saying, "Seriously, you sat here not only watched me eat bubbles, but you took pictures, too?  Why didn't you stop me?  That was nasty!"



"Uh oh!  Where did it go?"

"There it is!"

  He loves wearing Dada's hats now!


No comments:

Post a Comment