.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 3, 2014

20 Weeks

 
How far along?  20 Weeks

How big is baby? A Banana

Total weight gain/loss? Up a total of 6 pounds.

How am I feeling? I'm a feeling great!  Looking forward to sleeping in this weekend.      

Gym Activity? It wasn't the greatest week for the gym.  I've had to pick up some extra tasks at work, so making it to the gym hasn't happened much this week.   
 
Maternity Clothes? I'm in all maternity clothes and feeling like I am finally filling out some of the shirts.   

Stretch Marks? none yet.  I was blessed not to get them with Logan and I'm hoping I don't get them this time.

Sleep? I am a tummy sleeper, so not being able to sleep on my tummy leaves me tossing and turning most of the night.  Luckily, I'm able to fall back asleep pretty quickly. 

Best moment this week?   Our bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids, and the store at North Point Mall happens to be closing with a lot of their store on clearance.  I went two weeks ago and found a curtain on clearance that was an extra 40% off.  I got an email that the clearance items were now an extra 60% off so I figured I better go back and see if I could find anything else.  I almost fell on the floor when I found my crib quilt and crib skirt on clearance with an extra 60% off.  When I inquired why just those two items were marked down, they said they were displayed on the top shelf.  They were in perfect condition and were even still in their packaging. 

Movement? Landon is quite active, especially at night.  I can feel him squirming around.  It's so awesome that Chris can feel him too.   

Food Cravings/Aversions? I'm still not having any major cravings.  The thought of a chicken biscuit makes me feel a little sick.   

Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button?  I can tell that it's getting shallow. It never poked out with Logan, it just got very flat.

What I miss? There's not much I'm missing right now.  This is probably the last time I will be pregnant, so I'm just trying to relax and enjoy every second. 

What I'm looking forward to?  I'm looking forward to seeing the baby again in just over a week.  During the anatomy scan, the tech was not able to get all of the picture of Landon's heart that she wanted, so we are going to have another ultrasound at 22 weeks. 

Milestones/Development: He's got working taste buds.  He's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment