.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 16, 2014

22 Weeks

 
How far along? 22 Weeks

How big is baby? A Papaya

Total weight gain/loss? I'm up about 8 pounds overall.  I better be careful.  I've been steadily gaining about a pound a week and that's making me a little nervous.  I know it what's supposed to happy, but I hate seeing the scale go up. 
 
How am I feeling? I am feeling great with lots of energy and feeling very accomplished!  I have been able to get so much done around the house. 

Gym Activity? I made it to kickboxing and plan to go to Strike and kickboxing again this weekend.  I feel so much better after the gym, it's just getting there.  It's especially hard when Logan just wants to go home after school, and I can't say I blame him.   

Maternity Clothes? I'm a sucker for a good deal.  The Loft had $60 off a $100 purchase plus I had a $20 gift card, so I got 2 new shirts for a little over $20!  

Stretch Marks? Still hoping they stay away.

Sleep? I'm not sleeping too well.  I keep waking up and have a hard time getting comfortable.  Oh well,  I'm just getting ready for baby I guess.   

Best moment this week?   I have two this week.  The first was seeing him on the ultrasound again.  He has a perfect little profile and was moving all over. He's been kicking and moving so much.  We lay in bed and watch my stomach jump and move all over.  The other great thing this week was all the organizing I was able to get done.  I pulled down every storage bin from the attic and sorted all of the baby clothes and baby things.  I washed all of the newborn and 3 month things along with all of the blankets, bibs and burp cloths.  All of the bigger clothes were resorted, labeled and put back in the attic.  I still have about 8 bins of toys to go through and sort, but I have most of the little baby toys down and ready for play. 
I know it's probably early for most people, but it feels so good to have that crossed off my to do list. 

Movement? He's a wiggle worm and really gets going when I drink this orange mango juice.     

Food Cravings/Aversions? I have been craving Honeycrisp apples and Publix finally had them on sale today so I stocked up.  Pumpkin waffles are still a major craving.
 
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs? Too early

Belly Button? Still shallow

What I miss?  I'm not missing much besides caffeine this week.  That afternoon pick me up cup of coffee still sounds great, but I'm staying strong.
What I'm looking forward to? I'm looking forward to ordering the print to go over Landon's crib.  I think I found the one and of course it's at Pottery Barn Kids.  I seem to have a Pottery Barn Kids obsession this pregnancy.  Their stuff is so darn cute! 
 
Milestones/Development: Now that he's got more developed eyes and lips, he's looking even more like a newborn.  He's sleeping in cycles -- about 12 to 14 hours per day (hint: they're probably those times you're not feeling any kicks!).
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment