.

.

Landon

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Logan's ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 31, 2014

24 Weeks

 
How far along? 24 Weeks

How big is baby? A cantaloupe

Total weight gain/loss? I hit the 10 pound mark this week.  Oh well!  I'm trying to watch what I eat, but not stress about it too much.  

How am I feeling? Whenever someone asks me how I'm feeling, I keep telling them that I'm in that golden stage.  I feel good, have energy and can still bend over for the most part. 

Gym Activity?  I have gone once this week and am planning to go tomorrow morning.  I did the eliptical and StairMaster, which made me sweat!

Maternity Clothes? We have a new shopping center that opened up near us, so Logan and I are going to go check it out tomorrow.  I may look for a few tops while we are there.  

Stretch Marks? Still hoping they stay away. 

Sleep? Sleep has actually been pretty good the last few nights.  Only waking up once a night lately.     
 
Best moment this week? The picture that goes over the crib came in and so did his little chair for his room.  We are putting some final touches on the room and I will be sharing a few sneak peek pictures soon.

Movement? He has turned into a little ninja this week.  At some points of the day, it is constant kicks and rubs in my belly.  I love it feeling him!  This is one of my favorite things about being pregnant. 
 
Food Cravings/Aversions? We did make a trip to Bruster's so I could get a little cup of my new favorite pumpkin ice cream....they were out!  Tragic!  I got another kind of pumpkin.  It was pretty good, but not exactly what I was hoping for.  Not too many other cravings this week.
 
Gender? It's a BOY!

Labor signs?  I have been having Braxton Hicks quite a bit.  It's just my belly tightening up, so nothing to worry about.

Belly Button? It will be flat soon.

What I miss? Not really missing anything this week.  Just one happy mama!

What I'm looking forward to?  I am looking forward to Halloween tonight and seeing my little guy all dressed up.  He's decided to be an ox this year.  His animal obsession hasn't ceased yet!
 
Milestones/Development:  His see-through skin is gradually becoming more opaque.  It's got a new pink glow, thanks to the small capillaries that have recently formed.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment